The MIS Office Handles all data, information systems and networks.To enhance and shorten the time needed for certain tasks of all offices. Maintenance and improvement of the current system.
The MIS Office offers various services to students, employees and alumni.
- Upcoming Events
- News and Events
- Contact us
- Computer Laboratory 1 (RAB 304) and 2 (RAB 306)
- Internet Laboratory (Learning Resource Center)
- Research Laboratory(Learning Resource Center)
- Classroom computers (RAB, FNB, RML and offices)
Ledgea – Enrollment System
- Computerized Enrollment System
- Full details of student accounts
- Department Head access
- Student Login
- Faculty Login
- Encoding of Grades
Guidelines for Computerized Enrollment for students:
- Present your advisers slip to the Officers in Charge (OIC).
- Open you internet browser type 192.168.0.4/serp to address bar log in using your user ID and password (Do not include the Dash).
- Change password if needed
- Once logged-in please click Enroll for Summer Sy 2016-2017.
- On the top choose Subject Offerings.
- Choose the appropriate subjects and schedules then click Enroll on the right side of the subject.
- When you’re choosing click confirm.
- Choose payment method.
- Click view/ print EAF to see your white form.
- Call OIC and let him confirm.
- Do not hit submit let the OIC verify first
- Go back to College Registrar to print your white form.
- After getting your white form go directly to the cashier for payment.
Guidelines for Computerized Encoding Grades for faculty:
- Open you internet browser type 192.168.0.4/serp to address bar log in using your user ID and password.
- Select desired academic year and semester (Example. 2016-2017-1).
- Choose the appropriate subjects, section and schedule.
- Choose grades to start encoding.
- If done, Click Save and Submit
- Choose back to main if encoding another subject(s)
Internet access for all students, employees, and visitors
- Step 1 – Open your wifi (wireless fidelity)
- Step 2 – Search for the access point (AP) name “cdslwireless or sanlowireless” click connect
- Step 3 – Wait for the captive portal landing page to pop-up
- Step 4 – Click “Pasok” to gain internet acces. Enjoy !
ID (Identity Document)
- New students, Old Students, Transferees
CCTV (closed-circuit television) Cameras
- 72 cameras newly installed inside and outside the campus